Registered Agent Specifically for the State of Illinois
Service & Fees Domestic & Foreign
Agent Representation Service & Fees
Credit card transactions incur a 2.9% +.25 transaction fee.
Supplemental Services and Fees
What to do prior to purchase?
- Please complete a required Info form prior to purchase so that we can set up and service your account. We cannot provide representation without this information.
- All fields on the form must contain information whether it applies to your situation or not. If it does not, please place N/A in the field affected.
What does representation include?
- Acceptance of any service of process and state correspondence received on behalf of our clients and delivery of those notifications to the designated person as identified on the Required Info form.
- We do not forward Day to day operational mail. You must provide your business address to your vendors and clients to receive this type of mail.
- Review and guidance with your formation, qualification, agent change, reinstatement, annual reports and amendments forms.
What are your levels of representations
We offer two levels of representation:
- Electronic and standard U.S. mail delivery; or
- Standard U.S. mail delivery
All representations include document reviews and guidance by a Corporate Paralegal. Agent representation and guidance is valid for 1 year.
What other services are available?
- (if the wrong service level was chosen upon purchase)
- Domestic or foreign Corporation to Domestic or foreign LLC: $20.00.
- Standard Mail to Email delivery: $12.00
- Late Fee (payment received after renewal date). $5.00
- Expedited service is available for filing with the State of Illinois within a 24 to 48 hour turn-around. Please inquire about the State and courier fees for this add on service.
A Note About Credit Card Processing Fees
- Illinois Registered Agent has taken great pride in providing quality service, responsive interactions and convenient payment methods for our clients at a reasonable cost. Our clients have enjoyed the same services and the same price structure, without any increases in our rates for the past 14 years. Steady and reliable is how we want to be remembered.
- During the past few years, with the cost of doing business doubling, we struggle to keep our pricing the same, our costs low and our service level high. All businesses are feeling the pinch of credit card processing fees.
- Illinois Registered Agent Inc. made a corporate decision to pass the credit card processing fees to our new clients in order to maintain our current rates. We have researched and found a reasonable credit card processing company that has a 2.90% rate with a 25¢ transaction fee. The credit card fee adds just a bit more to the cost, but also allows you the convenience of purchasing our services online. This step helps us keep our prices competitive.
- All renewing clients will have the option to pay our renewal invoice by check to avoid the credit card processing fee, or by credit card for its convenience.
- As for new clients, the initial payment must be made online, and we are unable to avoid that additional cost.
- Upon payment, you will be re-directed back to our site for immediate delivery of the information you need for the State forms.